Taxi Game review
Taxi Game is a game for the Nintendo DS, DS Lite, and DSi. It is an interesting game to play. In the game, the player drives a taxi cab around a city, picking up passengers and delivering them to their desired destinations.
The player will drive a taxi cab around a city, picking up passengers and delivering them to their desired destinations. To start the game, the player selects either a map of North America or a map of Europe, depending on where they are located. From there, the player is able to choose a starting location and select a car. Once the player has started, they will see a map of the city with the player's taxi cab. The player then selects a map icon to see where the passenger wants to go. The player then moves their taxi to the location and parks in the space outside of the passenger's desired destination. The player is then able to pick up the passenger and drop them off at the wanted location.
The graphics in the game are quite good. They are 3D, and the buildings are well detailed. The cars and people are also quite detailed.
Information about replayability
There isn't really a lot of replayability to this game. The only thing that can make the game more enjoyable to play is if the player switches the view from top-down to a more realistic view.
- The graphics are quite good;
- There are a variety of different cars that the player can choose from;
- The missions the player goes on are quite realistic;
- The game is pretty easy to play, and the player can easily choose to go on a mission;
- There are no advertisements that pop up in the game;
- The map in the game is quite good;
- The game is quite inexpensive;
- The game is quite repetitive;
- The player has to have a map of the city in order to play the game;
- The game can be quite challenging to play, and the player can lose interest in playing quickly;
- The game is quite limited, and the player's options are quite limited;
- The game doesn't have much replayability;