Bethesda Softworks LLC
Fallout Shelter review
Fallout Shelter is a mobile game that is available for Android and iOS devices. It was created by Bethesda Game Studios. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world, and you play as the Overseer of Vault. Your job is to build and manage the vault, by assigning dwellers to different jobs, and protecting the vault from various dangers that may befall it. Fallout Shelter is a post-apocalyptic game for iOS and Android devices that is set in a strategic underground Vault. The player's goal is to build a thriving, self-sufficient community that can thrive in the wasteland. Players are responsible for building and running the Vault and must balance the needs of the dwellers, and the resources available.
Fallout Shelter is a game that you play in real-time. You will need to create and manage a vault, by assigning dwellers to different jobs. There are many dangers that you may need to protect your vault from. These dangers include fires, radroaches, deathclaws, and the like. You will also need to search the wasteland for new dwellers for your vault, and protect them from any dangers that may befall them. Gameplay is based on a balance between building and resource management. The player must create rooms to house their dwellers, supply them with food, water, and other necessities, and protect them from danger. The player is also responsible for defending their Vault from Raiders and other threats.
The graphics of Fallout Shelter are for the most part cartoon-ish, but they get the job done. The game is not graphically intensive, so it does not take up much data or battery power. The graphics in Fallout Shelter are not as detailed as other popular games, but the game does have a cartoon-like appearance.
Fallout Shelter is a game that you can play for as long as you want. You will never be bored with the game, because it has many different aspects to it. Replayability is limited in Fallout Shelter, as the only way to continue the game after running out of tutorial resources is to delete the app, and start over.
- There are many opportunities for players to explore and experiment with different strategies for building and managing their Vault;
- Players can choose to focus on defending their Vault, or they can focus on gathering resources;
- Players can make their own rules for their Vault, and can create a set of rules that does not include weapons;
- The game is free to play;
- Fallout Shelter is a great game for when you're waiting in line, waiting for a bus, or waiting for your food to cook in the microwave;
- Fallout Shelter is an entertaining game that is easy to play;
- Players are not able to buy any extra lives, so if they make mistakes, they will have to start over;
- There is very little replayability;