Hello Neighbor review
Hello Neighbor is a stealth-horror game by the company TinyBuild. The game is available for PC, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. The game is similar to the game Five Nights at Freddy's, but the player can't leave the house. The game takes place in a small neighborhood, where the player is an 11-year-old boy. The boy is new in the neighborhood, and his neighbor has been acting suspicious. The player needs to explore the neighborhood and find out what is happening at night. The player can use tools like a peeping tom tool to look into the neighbor's house.
Hello Neighbor is a game with stealth-horror elements. The player controls an 11-year-old boy and spends the game exploring the neighborhood and the player's own house. The player must explore the neighborhood to find out what is happening. The player can listen to the neighbor's phone calls and use tools like a peeping tom tool to look into the neighbor's house.
The graphics are fairly good for a game of this type. The graphics are hand drawn and the game does not have a lot of visual noise.
Information about replayability
Hello Neighbor is a game that can be played multiple times. The player has to explore the neighborhood and unlock new areas. The game has 10 different endings and there are plenty of secrets to find.
- The game has a good story;
- The game has hand drawn graphics;
- The game has a horror theme;
- The game has 10 different endings;
- The game is replayable;
- The game is fairly cheap;
- The game can be played on multiple platforms;
- The player has to explore the neighborhood to find out what is happening;
- The player can't leave the house;
- The game has a lot of visual noise;
- The game is not very long;