Signal Private Messenger
Varies with device
Signal Private Messenger review
Signal Private Messenger is one of the most popular instant messaging apps on the market today. It is developed by Open Whisper Systems, a company that has been developing secure messaging apps since 2011. Signal Private Messenger has not only been praised for its security features, but also for its commitment to privacy.
The following are some of the features that users are going to enjoy when using Signal Private Messenger:
- End-to-end encryption of all messages between Signal users.
- Text, voice, and video messages.
- Quick reply in the notification.
- Ability to share your location with a Signal contact.
- Ability to set a timer for messages.
- Message read-receipts.
- Group messaging.
- Support for voice messages.
The first thing that you will notice about the Signal Private Messenger is that it is a black and white app. This is because the developers wanted to ensure that the app would be simple to use and would not distract the user. Signal Private Messenger is also very neatly organized, with the contact list being on the left side of the screen.
Signal Private Messenger is designed to be as secure as possible. This is because Signal uses end-to-end encryption, which means that only the sender and the recipient are able to view the message. It also uses the Axolotl protocol, which is designed to make sure that the app is not vulnerable to hacking.
- Signal Private Messenger is available for Android, iOS, and Windows;
- It is very secure;
- It is very easy to use;
- It is free to download;
- It is available to download for Android, iOS, and Windows;
- It is available in more than 30 languages;
- It is not filled with ads;
- It has a minimalist design;
- It is compatible with other apps.
- The only disadvantage that one might find with Signal Private Messenger is that it does not offer group chat.