Fortnite is a multiplayer game developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly. It was released on July 25, 2017. Players must fight in a battle royale, where they land in an island, scavenge for weapons, and kill other players until they are the last person or group alive.
The player starts the game by jumping out of a "Battle Bus", a large bus that flies above the island, onto an island with other players. As the player lands, they can move around the island and find weapons, which they can use to kill other players. Players can also build structures with materials they can find in the world.
The game has high-quality graphics. The player's movements are fluid and there is a lot of detail in the world. The game also has a cartoon-like appearance that allows it to have a unique style.
The game has a lot of replayability. It is not the type of game that players will complete in a short amount of time. This game is best played in short bursts. Players can come back later on and play again, which is a unique feature that many games do not have.
- The game has high-quality graphics;
- The game is very replayable;
- The game has many game modes;
- The game is free to download;
- There is a variety of guns;
- The game is not very violent;
- The game has a cartoon-like appearance;
- The game does not have a campaign mode;
- It can be hard to find weapons;
- The game has a lot of bugs;
- The game has many glitches;
- The game is very addictive;
- The game is a lot more difficult for players who are not skilled;
- The game can be very frustrating;